Please read the following carefully - This guide will be updated in the run-up to the party as and when we have new information to add.
- For updates leading up to the event and over the party weekend follow the MPT on social media on:
Twitter - www.twitter.com/the_mpt
Instagram - www.instagram.com/mptofficial/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/FreddieForADay
- Date: Saturday 3rd September 2022
- Venue: Casino Barriere, Rue du Théâtre 9, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
- Doors: 7pm / ends 12am (approx)
- Remaining Tickets: www.queenonlinestore.com/Mercury-Phoenix-Trust/
- Theme: ANYTHING GOES! Literally, dress as you wish, just make it fun and fabulous and in the spirit of Freddie.
- Tickets: your e-receipt is your ticket, please bring it with you on your phone or print it out. On presentation of your e-mail ticket, you will be given a wristband to gain entry.
- Early Wristband Pick Up: you will be able to pick up your wristband in advance of the party in the upstairs foyer at the casino at the following times:
Friday, 2nd September - 2pm to 4pm
Saturday, 11am - 3pm and then from 6pm onwards.
- Entry: Doors open at 7pm and entry on the night is at the upstairs foyer in the casino outside the main party room.
- Live entertainment:
Bulsara and His Queenies performing the ‘A Day At The Races’ album in full, plus hits and deep cuts
Queen DJ Set
Exclusive audio / visual presentation
- Cash: Bring cash for activities in the main party room including the MPT Merchandise Stand that includes signed items, The Queen Tombola Table, Face Painting and Photo Booth.
- No food is being served at the event, please eat before you arrive.
- There is no age limit for the event, however, ticket holders must be aware that alcohol will be served and ID will be required for access to the casino floor. No Under 18s will be allowed into the casino.
- Disabled access is available to the main party floor via a lift in the main casino foyer, please ask a member of the casino or MPT staff for assistance if required.
- The Queen Studio Experience is FREE to enter and on Saturday afternoon the following Queen Team members will be present in the QSE for Fan Q&As and meet and greets, please see below for times and locations:
(All times are subject to change)
Peter ‘Phoebe’ Freestone (Freddie Mercury former PA) - the QSE Cinema Room (10am - 5pm)
Justin Shirley-Smith (Queen Head Studio Engineer) - the Mountain Studios Room (1pm - 5pm)
Greg Brooks (Queen Archivist) - the main QSE Exhibition Room (1pm - 5pm)
- Travel: Ticket holders will be responsible for all personal travel costs incurred when attending the event. The nearest airport is Geneva and regular trains run from the airport to Montreux and take just over an hour.
- Accommodation: Ticket holders will be responsible for all personal accommodation costs incurred when attending the event. Below is a list of recommended hotels in Montreux.
Recommended Hotels in Montreux
Helvetie Hotel | +41 21 966 77 77
Hotel Bon Port | +41 21 962 80 70
Tralala Hotel | +41 21 963 49 73
Hotel Eden Palace | +41 44 266 25 25
Eurotel Montreux | +41 21 966 22 22
Grand Hotel Suisse Majestic | +41 21 966 33 33
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace | +41 21 966 33 33
For additional hotels in Montreux please check Montreux Riviera Tourist Office | +41 84 886 84 84
- For information on the Montreux Celebration activities by the lake go to www.montreuxcelebration.com
IMPORTANT: Please bring your best party face, dancing shoes and Freddie Mercury spirit…Be Freddie Ready! See you there!
Any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.